This was a pretty cool language which developed around 2014 by a research team in Lablua. This was developed mainly to reduce the time delay caused by libraries used in Arduino based on the polling systems.[POLLING is repeated asking some thing from system until the particular task is achieved or system get stop based on the criteria]. Most of real-time systems are developed in the sense of polling. But actually it will cost on time and heat wastages.
This Ceu language was used make an Arduino binding through Ceu-Arduino which helps us to resolve those errors by it functionalities it posses. Those functionalities are below listed.
- Awaiting events in direct/sequential style.
- Parallel lines of execution with
- safe abortion;
- deterministic behavior (in contrast with threads).
- Asynchronous loops for heavy computations.
- Interrupt-driven operation mode (optional and experimental).
- Seamless integration with standard Arduino